Monday 6 February 2017

Task 1:
Listen to these two sales dialogues. Answer the following questions.
1. How are the two sales styles different? 
In the first style; the seller pushes you to buy.
The second one just tries to help you. 

2. What hard-sell techniques does the salesperson use in the first dialogue? 

He offers many promotions to convince the person to register in the trip.
3. What constitutes soft selling in the second dialogue? 
It is for helping person to buy the more suitable things you need.Give 
some informations.

Task 3:

Guess the meaning of the following expressions from the audio you have just heard:

Word/expression
Meaning
Sentence
Giveaway
promotions

That sounds too good to be true
I can't believe

I’m not sure I’m comfortable with that
I don't agree

I don’t know. That’s kind of soon
it is too close

I don’t know. That’s kind of soon


Take advantage of
use 

This is a limited offer
last chance

a passion for hockey
I like hocky

Hockey gear
tools


No comments:

Post a Comment